"The Henderson International Group, a World Wide Organisation, is a full service Marine Consultancy.
We operate in the Commercial, Offshore, Energy and Yachting Sectors.
In thirty years of growth, we have expanded our areas of operation from the Middle East to Europe, North America and the Far East. Engineering and Naval Architecture, Marine Consultancy and Survey, Yacht Design and Management are our core strengths."
HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL GROUP is a world leader in the provision of Survey, Marine Consultancy, Engineering Design,
Yacht Design and Engineering, and Business Consultancy to the offshore and shipping industry.
Operations started in 1985 in Dubai and now extends to provide worldwide operations. The GROUP maintains its position
at the forefront of the Survey, Marine Consultancy, Yachts, Engineering Design, Naval Architecture and Business Consultancy
fields for Vessels, Offshore industries and our many Marine and Business Clients.
The GROUP operates through a network of over 25 operating units, with over 80 staff in twelve countries. Each unit can
call on the resources of the GROUP to immediately respond to any of its Clients' specific needs.
HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL L.L.C. is the UAE based centre of operations for the Group
and is backed by the technical and
financial resources necessary to develop and apply new technologies as they come onto the Market.
HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL is committed, with its skilled and dedicated workforce, to providing Clients with high
quality services and will continue to provide and further improve on these high standards.
HENDERSON INTERNATIONAL is committed to training its staff to ensure the continued development of competent
personnel to meet the challenges of the changing marine scenario for high quality services.
Summary of Henderson Group development to date:
- 1985 - Henderson International Group starts as "Henderson Marine Consultants" in Dubai in the World Trade Centre
- 1987 - Company moves its offices to downtown Dubai as a result of the increased business requiring more space for staff increases
- 1988 - Abu Dhabi operations opened
- 1990 - First regional office opens in Manila, Philippines
- 1995 - Due to further expansion, Dubai offices moves to Al Jadaf
- 1998 - India regional office opens
- Pakistan regional office opens
- Bangladesh regional office opens
- 2000 - Oman regional office opens
- 2001 - Singapore regional office opens
- 2004 - Iran office opens
- Iraq office opens
- Sri Lanka office opens
- 2005 - Bulgaria office opens
- North America office opens
- 2006 - Yachts Division formally setup
- 2007 - Consultancy Division setup
- Five (5) major New Build Design contracts signed
- 2008 - Extensions to 2007 New Build contracts & Further New Build contracts signed